Personal Information Definition
Refers to information about the Member (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) that can identify the Member, such as the Member’s name, address, and telephone number. It also includes the information that can identify an individual by matching it with other information.
Purpose of Personal Information Use
The Company uses the Personal Information received from Members for the following purposes.
- To allow Members to view and modify, and check the status of their registered Information.
- To notify or inform Members, or introduce new products by EMail.
- To post information, when Members post information.
- To send, provide, or pay for funds to Members, for products or services (including those of our service partners).
- To provide a Member identification and authentication service.
- To request the Members for the price, etc.
- To respond to Member’s Inquiries.
- To utilize for new services development and the services improvement.
- For the service maintenance and system maintenance.
- To create statistical data that is processed into a form that cannot identify individuals for analysis of site usage.
- In addition, for the individually purpose in each product and service in the service.
Disclosure and provision of Personal Information to third party
The Company may disclose and provide the Personal Information of Members to third parties in the following cases, in addition to the case where the agreement has been obtained in the preceding article.
- When required by law, when a court, police, or other public agency requests disclosure
- When the Company deems that an act that violates or has a risk of violating laws and regulations, the Terms of Service, etc. has been performed, and it is necessary to confirm the details or notify the service partner.
- When a Member wishes to provide a service from the service partner, and the Company provides the Personal Information necessary for providing the service to the service partner
- When the Company deems that it is necessary to protect human life, body, property etc.
Request for Personal Information Disclosure
The Members can make a request to the Company regarding disclosure of his / her Personal Information (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction / addition / deletion of the contents, suspension of use, erasure, suspension of provision to third parties). Please contact the following window for inquiries and consultations regarding Personal Information.
Personal Information Protection Manager
The Consultation Counter Regarding Handling of Personal Information
On wire +818061640106 /mobile Open from 9-18 during weekdays, Tokyo time /Japan
EMail daihyo @ heiwabs.jp