Article 1 (Members)
- “Member” refers to an individual who applies for membership, after agreeing to these Terms and following the procedures determined by the Company.
- “Member information” means the information disclosed by the member to the Company, such as the information on the member’s attributes and the member’s transaction history.
- These Terms are applied to all members and must be followed during and after registration.
Article 2 (Registration)
- Membership After agreeing to these Terms and applying for the prescribed membership, the customer is qualified as a member after completing the prescribed registration procedures. The member registration procedure must be performed by the member himself. Registration by proxy is not permitted at all. In addition, we may refuse to apply from those whose membership has been revoked in the past or those who we deem inappropriate.
- To enter member information Please read the precautions carefully during the registration process, and fill in the required information correctly in the prescribed form. Special symbols, old kanji, Roman numerals, etc. cannot be used to register member information. We will change these characters if they are registered.
- Password management
(1) The password can only be used by the member himself. And, it cannot be transferred or lent to a third party.
(2) The Member is responsible for managing the password, such as changing it regularly so that it cannot be known to others.
(3) Any intentions made to the Company using the password will be deemed to be those of the Member himself. And, any payments made for those will be the responsibility of the Member.
Article 3 (Change of Member information)
- Member shall promptly contact the Company if there are any changes to the matters notified to the Company, such as name and Tel.
- The Company will not be liable for any damages, arising from failure to register for change. Please note that transactions that have already been processed before the change is registered will be performed based on the information before the change was registered even if a change is registered.
Article 4 (Member Withdrawal)
If a Member wishes to Member Withdraw, the Member must complete the Member Withdrawal Procedure. After the termination of the prescribed Member Withdrawal Procedure, your membership will be terminated.
Article 5 (Loss of Membership and its liability)
- The Company can cancel the membership if a member makes a false declaration when applying for membership, or neglected the payment obligation by mail order, or if there is any other reason that the company deems inappropriate as a member.
- The member shall be liable for any damages suffered by the Company if the member performs any of the acts set forth in the following items.
(1) Unauthorized use of membership numbers and passwords
(2) Interference with our business by falsifying information or sending harmful computer programs to this website
(3) Acts that violate the intellectual property rights of the products and services we handle
(4) Other than the above, acts that violate these Terms of Service
Article 6 (Handling of Member information)
- The Company does not disclose the member information to third parties without the prior consent of the member. However, the Company may disclose the member information and other customer information without the prior consent of the member, in the following cases. (1) The case that disclosure is required based on laws and other regulations (2) The case that the Company determines that it is necessary to protect our rights, interests, honor etc.
- The Company shall be able to provide information including advertisements to the members by EMail Magazine and other methods. The providing information will be able to stop by the notification of the member in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company, if the member does not wish to be provided information. However, the provision of information necessary for the operation of this service cannot be stopped at the request of the member.
Article 7 (Prohibited Matters)
Members are prohibited from performing the following actions, when using this service.
(1) Violation of laws and regulations, this agreement, precautions for using this service, precautions for shopping with this service, and other terms etc.
(2) Damages the rights, interests, honor etc. of the Company and other third parties
(3) Conducting acts that may adversely affect the physical and mental health of the youth, or any other acts that are contrary to public order and morals
(4) Action that causes trouble or discomfort to other users or other third parties
(5) Entering false information
(6) Sending or writing harmful computer programs, EMails, etc.
(7) Unauthorized access to our servers, and other computers
(8) Lending or transferring the password to a third party or sharing it with a third party
(9) Other things that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 8 (Interruption or Suspension of services, etc.)
The Company may suspend the provision of this service in whole or in part to keep the service in good condition, without prior notice in any of the following cases.
(1) When required for regular and emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When the loads are concentrated on the system by high usage
(3) If the operation of the system becomes difficult due to fire, power outage, sabotage by a third party, etc.
(4) In addition, if we determine that it is necessary to stop the system
Article 9 (Change or Abolition of service)
The Company shall be able to change or abolish all or part of the Service as necessary without prior notice.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by interruptions, delays, cancellations, loss of data, unauthorized access to data, or other damages to members regarding our services, due to failures in communication lines or computers.
- We cannot guarantee that EMail content sent from our web pages, servers, domains, etc. will not contain harmful things such as computer viruses.
- The Company will not be liable for any damages caused by a Member’s violation of these Terms.
Article 11 (These Terms Revision)
The Company may arbitrarily revise these Terms, and may set rules that supplement the Terms (hereinafter referred to as “Supplementary Terms”). The amendment or supplement of the Terms shall take effect when the revised Terms or Supplemental Terms are posted on the Companys designated site. In this case the members will be subject to the revised terms and supplemental terms.
Article 12 (Governing law and Competent court)
- These Terms shall be governed by Japan law and shall be construed in accordance with Japan laws and Japanese language.
- If any dispute arises with respect to these Terms, the District Court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of first instance.